Hobson & Co. Cattle Auctions
BAS has an arrangement with Hobson & Co. to sponsor and conduct cattle auctions on a quarterly basis (including an auction during the weekend of the annual Bathurst Agricultural Show).
Should you wish to attend or require more information, please contact either of the following;-
Paul Hobson: 082 652 4724
Frik Van Rooyen: 082 900 3516
BAS Office: 046 – 625 0759
- Midnight Motor Cycle Rally: 17th, 18th and 19th February 2017
- SANESA Horse Show: 6th and 7th May 2017 (www.sanesa.co.za)
- VWXSA (Vintage Motocross): 19th, 20th and 21st May 2017
- National Youth Show 30th September to 4th October 2017
- Ox-braai: 29 December 2017 (www.facebook.com/oxbraai/)
WHY NOT ORGANISE YOUR OWN EVENT?
Should you wish to make use of the opportunity to consider utilizing our premises for your event please contact the Manager! Please keep in mind that;-
- The organisation, advertising and general administration of such an event must be undertaken by the party interested. BAS might, depending on the circumstances, provide some advice and support if possible.
- Such an event, be it for charity, a Hobby Fair, Cars in the Park etc. must also be to the benefit of BAS. The finer details can be discussed at a later stage.
- Any potential interested party must take cognisance of the fact that our premises have very limited facilities to accommodate sleeping-over on the premises.
- Please keep in mind that the Show Grounds are situated on the outskirts of Bathurst and that BAS is an agricultural society in support of a country lifestyle. Therefore rock concerts or any other event involving loud music or high noise levels will not be considered.